I guess it was like in the West, you know those old Western Movies, or those new ones, around the time that Lonesome Dove would've have taken place. It was really cool, two of my friends were Catherine Zeta Jones (I am not adding the Douglas), and Sophie Marceau. Both of whom are part of my favorite actress list. Well I live in a large spanish styled manor and my father owned many horses and cattle. I was in love with the horses and I owned the best one out of them all and I was always riding my horse everywhere.

These bandits came one day into our town and the leader turned out to be the son of the mayor. When we were little we use to play together. Well he was evil now and he was demanding money from his father. Catherine Zeta Jones was all drooling over him because she thought he was incredibly handsome. Me and Sophie just sighed, you see Catherine's mom works at the brothel and she swoons at any man. Sophie's family has been in the gun business for a long time, and they own the local gun shop. Well being one of the wealthy families in town the mayor points his son to collect money from all the wealthy families. Everyone is furious and protests, but the bandits threaten to kill anyone in there way. I become absolutely angry with this because he's already rich, he's the mayor's son for God's sake! My family donated a substantial amount of money to the poor every month, and I thought it was just unfair.

I got Sophie Marceau to supply me with guns, though she was against it, I pretty much forced her to and gave her tons of money to cover it. I think she was a bit offended with the money. And since I was going to do it by myself, she decided it would be better if she helped me out so me and her were partners. Catherine doesn't really do anything so she stayed in the brothel with her mother. I lend Sophie my second favorite horse and I do threaten her that if my horse gets hurt she's going to get it. We dress up in leather gear, soft leather so it won't make those squeaking sounds and go on our mission at night time.

We take the bandits out one by one, but don't get to do them because morning was coming. In the morning the bandits were really spooked and they demanded to know who did it. The Sheriff of the town took the credit, but stupid him got shot. Me and Sophie plotted again on how we were going to get them all. At first she was a bit hesitant to kill the people, but now she was kind of okay with it. Well we keep planning and it is getting towards night but I never got to go through with the plan because I woke up.