In my dream I was attending a costume dinner party with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. They were dressed up as the Queen and King of England. Like the Old Elizabeth I, that was the theme. I was really good friends with Nicole Kidman and when we entered the restaurant Sigourney Weaver came up to us, and she was dressed up in the same thing as Nicole Kidman and we started chatting about the other people's costumes. Eventually me and Nicole went our own way to a private room. The dinner rooms were separated to all girls and all boys only.

So we enter our room and our clothes change, I'm wearing what I usually wear but a bit more cooler, and Nicole Kidman is in this nice dress. We sit down at our table, it's large and round and the restaurant food that has been served is Chinese but the room looks Japanese. The other people around the table were people I didn't like in highschool and 2 of my nannies for some reason. When it's time to eat everyone starts grabbing at the food as fast as they can and they're making this giant mess. I look at Nicole and I say "I've never seen anyone grab food so fast before," She was doing it slowly and taking her time to choose. I was rather disgusted at the etiquette of the people. Nicole told me not to worry and started grabbing food and sticking it into my bowl. "We must share everything!" she said. So everything she got we shared, though I thought it was kind of weird because I wanted to serve myself but she just kept getting the food for us. There was a lot of talking around the table and I explained to her who some people were. Two girls left the table to go to the washroom and I decided to follow them. It was odd, because to go to the women's washroom you had to go out of the room and right outside there are these stairs that go down and that would be the women's washroom. The male's washroom entrance went upstairs right from our room though.

So I excused myself from the table and went down into the washroom, the two girls weren't there, or I couldn't find them. The bathroom was packed, a lot of people were waiting to go and I was just walking around and checking the bathrooms out. The stalls were odd, some had toilets with no paper dispensers, others didn't have bathrooms but had paper dispensers, and some were stalls to get changed in. So I get into the stall that you can change in and close the door and pull out these cool clothes out of my magical pocket. Right then a girl stood right up to the door and was looking in and I was like "What the fuck is your problem? Do you have a staring problem, if you want to get in here you'll just have to wait a little further back!" The girl in the stall next to me started laughing, I was talking to her a little earlier when I was walking around the washroom. So I finish getting changed and I leave the stall. On my way out, at the stairs, where the sinks are I see this girl I know from highschool, her name is Jessie, I didn't really like her because she always had some thing against me I don't know why. Well she was listening to the fat guy talk from Malcolm in the Middle. He was talking about how in most of his dreams he's "a hero," and I butted in and said "in most of my dreams I'm a villain, but I have been a hero too." Jessie was like, "Sure whatever, like I'm going to believe that!" I get angry and leave the washroom. But instead of walking out normally I had to jump to skip the steps but the problem was I jumped too early and I hit the angle on the ceiling part that separated upstairs from downstairs and my back hurt like a bitch! The fat guy, name is Erik now, was like, don't worry I've done that before I know how it feels. I smiled because he was being nice.

Well I go back into the private room and Nicole is gone, so I ask the person closest to me where she is. The girl replies "Why don't you get another one in the magical doppleganger machine upstairs!" I got so mad, this was one of the girl's I hated in highschool. And I was like "What are you talking about? She is the real one!" I started shouting for her because I was getting really worried and suddenly the scene changed.

One wall in the room disappeared and showed water at the edge of the room and on the other side of the water was a stone wall with a ledge and further on was a some land. People came running down the stairs led by Dana wearing army fatigues with a gun in her hand and she said, "Stop where you are, you're under arrest!" I was like "What the hell?" I magically appeared on the stone ledge and Dana was there, another guy and some more people with guns pointed at me. I started to yell for help from Erik and he appeared and asked what was wrong, so I had him on my side and he had guns. I then suddenly released that I had my shoes on but no socks so I looked for my socks and found them, the people were all about to shoot when I yelled, "PAUSE!" Everyone stopped while I put on my socks leisurely, there was one extra sock left when I put them on and I was like "This one isn't mine,". I then placed my hands behind my back where I could feel my guns. Then we started fighting and shooting, I was still shouting for Nicole at the top of my lungs looking for her, hoping that she could hear me. I jump into the water and do some tricks (weird, like SSX tricks), and another guy jumps in and says "Not very impressing!" I was like, your mistake, I shot him and held him under the water. When I resurfaced I saw Nicole being dragged away by more people in fatigues on the far off island. I shouted her name again and was swimming towards her and getting closer so I shouted again and she noticed me and shouted for help.

And then my mom knocks on my door really loudly. Dammit!!!