It's like that vaudeville act where the guy spins plates on poles and gets all frantic about it. You did it yourself, bub, you have no one else to blame. Why are you so panicky? Just take them down and put them in a stack! But this is not my fault, someone else set it up and I came in halfway. The plates are spinning on poles in the back of a van, cups and bowls too, the most beautiful rare china, blue, translucent, threatening to smash itself. I am right to worry and I am right to ask the children to help take them down. I know when enough is enough.

The three of us were stowaways on a delivery truck. We arrived at the huge, sprawling hotel and sneaked in via the conveyor belt. The conveyor took us to a small room and dumped us behind a desk. There was a friendly rottweiler who was pleased to see us and thumped the side of the desk with it's tail. There was a bunch of people having a meeting in the room, but they didn't see or hear us.

We jumped through the trapdoor and landed on the beach. It was cold out, but dream girl was dressed in a white bikini. We were worried about offending the parents and scaring the children, but we smooched anyway - she was on top (a strange dream detail...)

An angry teenage boy shot me with lightning, scaring and hurting dream girl. I struggle with the guy; every time his hand touched my forehead, lightning sparks and I get weaker and more in pain. I finally touch his forehead and electricity sparks everywhere. I hold my hand there until he is dead, and I don't show any remorse. Dream Girl is unhappy that I could be so callous.

(For thy browsing pleasure: <-- Day --> | <-- Dream --> | Wolf's Dreamworld )

In this dream I was playing a part in a movie.

The movie was set in a summer, and it happened in a quiet town on a continent near archipelago. I was part of the group of investigators who tried to solve a murder mystery.

I remember a part in which I inspecter one shed that had extremely fragile stuff inside it.

Well, the main part of the story I was involved in the filming was a bit more strange, because it felt as if it had some effect outside the movie... I met a woman on a rocky strip of beach, under birches.

I asked questions about the murder. After that that we chatted about, umm, unrelated matters.

After the part was filmed (I guess) I talked more with the lady. I told her she looked strangely familiar to me - and she had to admit the same. As if... she seemed a lot like a female version of me, yet there were some major differences.

After a lot of awkward discussion (I'm not really good at talking to people) we were in my home - err, her home. It was a lot like my home, but it was very very stylish and more open.

She had given me a present. I first noticed the thing was obviously, umm, phallic in design, made of hard dark wood. Later, I realized what it was: A slightly oddly designed bishop chesspiece...

[I'll omit this part, and just say it's censored because I don't remember the details that much and I'm not good at writing erotica =) One description: Clumsy but enjoyable yiffing on the floor... ]

After the movie-related stuff ended, I looked (somewhere) at the promotional material about the movie. One picture had a pack of werewolves, skillfully drawn in anthropomorphic and very life-like way (I knew the werewolves might have been suspected in the movie to be the murderers, but they weren't). The brochure even mentioned the role names of the werewolves - I remember one: "Weyfour Woulf" or something like that, mutation of my net.name. =)


This may be of interest: I played two games against GNU Chess before I went to sleep, and both times I lost (I'm trying to learn how to play, because I have not played chess much). As usual, gnuchess was black, and in the first game, I guess, the bishop played a role:

1. b4 e6 2. c3 Nf6 3. g3 d5 4. e3 Bd6 5. a3 O-O 6. Nh3 Bd7 7. d3 a5 8. bxa5 Rxa5 9. g4 c5 10. Ng5 h6 11. Nf3 Nxg4 12. h3 Ba4 13. hxg4 Bxd1 14. Kxd1 Nc6 15. Nbd2 b5 16. Nh4 Qf6 17. Bh3 Qxh4 18. g5 Qxf2 19. Kc2 hxg5 20. Bxe6 fxe6 21. Bb2 c4 22. Rh5 cxd3+ 23. Kxd3 Qf5+ 24. Ke2 Qg4+ 25. Nf3 Qxf3+ 26. Kd3 Qe4+ 27. Ke2 Qc2+ 28. Ke1 Bg3#

The last move, see? Coup de grâce with the bishop.

I guess this is one of those dreams that makes Freud's skeleton grin in the grave (as if it'd have any choice =)

i dreamt that my legs were covered in bruises, so many bruises and they hurt just a little bit, and everyone kept asking me how i managed to get so many. i told them that i wasn't sure and i tried to get someone to help me but no one believed me that i really had the bruises, at least not anyone that mattered.

i guess this isn't such a far-fetched
dream considering i've been trying to get
my mother to acknowledge the fact that i
have been bruising exceedingly easily as
of late. oh well..

as i was drifting off to sleep last night i heard a loud knocking sound in my dream, just one, sharp and quick and it woke me. it left me wondering if i heard it in real.land or dream.land.. i hate when that happens. it happened several other times. i think it was due to the nauseous feeling in my stomach and overall sicklyness of last night.
Last night was an odd hodgepodge of dreams.
First Dream I was sitting at my dining room table with my mother and father, eating dinner. My father was screaming at me and cursing me out. I yelled back, screaming how much I hated my family and stormed away from the table, barely having made a dent on my platter of food. That's when my mother started yelling at my father, "Don't you see you are making her anorexic? You chase her away from all the meals and she doesn't eat anything!!!" Focus shifts to me, and defensively I say, "But I'm not hungry." That's when I look at my plate and the horrible realization overcomes me. I haven't eaten a thing. worriedly, I try to forcefeed myself, but I have absolutely lost my appetite and can't eat a thing!! I look at myself wondering how I can be anorexic. I don't look anorexic. I've still got my chubby chipmunk cheeks and pot belly. Dream fades....Second Dream I was working in a hospital. I wasn't a doctor but I still belonged in the sterile mint green building. I was talking with a group of doctors when I realized that Noah Wyle, (who plays Dr. Carter on ER) was pacing back and forth in a corridor that led into the main room of the hospital. He looked awesome but confused. He was wearing a long, dark, wool coat. He had been walking back and forth for some time before WE(I don't know exactly who we were) realized that he was suffering from meningitis. We wondered how this could be, as he had just recovered from another bout of the same illness. Plot shifts. I am sitting in a dark corner behind a stool eating plums. Now it is my mother, not Noah, suffering from meningitis(g-d forbid). Watching her dementia is painful for me, but I still keep eating, and I moan while I eat. My mother hears my moaning and mocks me. My father is there and she curses him out.Dream fades.... Dream ThreeThe phone is ringing. I shake myself out of the dream and go pick up the phone....only to realize it was all a dream.
I had a night of violent dreams again.
  • I was an undercover cop at a high school trying to infiltrate a gang. A gun battle broke out, and I was caught in the middle of it. I noticed a 3 year old girl standing on the sidewalk, so I ran over to her, picked her up, and ran with her to safety. As I ran, bullets kept whizzing past me, but none of them hit me. I got into the school, ran into the office, and shut and locked the doors. I set her down on the ground, and she started crying. I pulled out my gun and watched the exits to see if someone was going to show up and try to get me.

    Nothing else happened after that, but the dream did shift.

  • I was at my mother's house, but it wasn't really her house. It was this weird 80's built house that was pretty big, but it was built in a suburban neighborhood of small ranch-style houses. My friend Lexi and I were out for a walk in the neighborhood. Lexi is a rather butch looking lesbian.

    We passed a house, and some redneck that resembles my boyfriend's next door neighbor came out to see what we were doing. We were just walking past. The guy starts yelling at us about sin and immorality. Lexi, being Lexi, yells back at him to shut his redneck mouth and leave us alone. The guy is enraged. He goes inside, opens his garage, and then he is standing right before us with a huge hunting knife in his hand saying that he's going to kill us. Just as suddenly, Lexi has a sword in her hand, and they begin sword fighting. Nobody wins, they just keep fighting.

    This guy has a redneck friend that comes out of the house, and starts yelling things at us. A neighbor drives up, and gets out of their car. Its a drag queen. Both rednecks are enraged, and run over and start stabbing him with knives. We watch this guy get totally cut up into shreds and left to die in his driveway. Lexi and I run off and hide in the shadows, and make our way back to my mother's house. We call the police, and watch out the window as the rednecks switch their house numbers with the house next door so they can avoid getting caught. The rednecks see us in the window, and come charging up to the house, banging on the door and yelling.

It was at this point that I woke up, and could not get back to sleep. I hate waking up too early.

I had a nightmare that George W. Bush was elected President.

Seriously.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.