12:16 EET

Summer mornings are killing me.
The sun shines directly at my window during the early hours. My curtains are dark(1), sucking up all the heat and projecting it on me sleeping right below the window. As you might imagine, this makes the spot I'm snoring in hotter than a sauna.
I manage to survive only by taking a refreshing shower after I get up. But at least this kind of temperature doesn't make me wan't to spend the entire 4-day-weekend inside these four walls. Which is nice.
This kind of weather always makes me think of the stereotype that in Finland the temperature never rises above -20ºC and there are polar bears walking around. I wish it was like that, believe me. ;)

I've been again organizing an IRC channel party with Jope. This time we surprisingly found a date which suits nearly everybody who should be there! This qualifies as too good to be true, so I'm expecting half of the people will weasel out before next week's weekend arrives. That reminds me.. While I'm visiting ReXX tomorrow, I should pick up some "refreshments" for the party as well.

Ok, time to put on some intensive sunscreen and leave this unconfortably hot hell hole to visit the mall and buy food & stuff. There's a long weekend ahead and the shops will be closed early tomorrow.

Since I didn't make a day log update yesterday.. Happy birthday to Nine9 and MasterYoshi!

1
I know, I really should get one of those white curtains that still block the sunlight.. But the time I got my lazy ass off the chair and actually bought them, it would be autumn already. So why bother? ;)