I actually had work to do today. However, I still have work, and yet I am sitting here writing a day log and not caring about what is not yet finished. Apathy anyone?

I am glad that it is Friday. It isn’t payday, but its time for the weekend, which is going to be busy in its own way. The only plans I have so far is going to see the EAP counselor again on Saturday, and the personal trainer on Sunday. Right now I’m not very psyched about either of those, but I think its because I’m tired.

I don’t know what I’m going to do tonight. I’m supposed to go over to Alex’s house for dinner, and I don’t know what we will do other than that. Its weird being older. When I went to OSU, there were always parties or drinking to be done. Now, I usually just stay in and chill out, or go to bed early. I don’t think I’m boring, but I do think I need a little more excitement that doesn’t involve club hopping. I’m past the need to party every weekend.

My domain is working! www.mindfork.com is up and running, but without much there. It is still being updated to the DNS servers around the world, so it isn’t visible to everyone yet. I will probably work on it this weekend.

I painted my nails last night. They are already chipped since I used cheap-o polish. They are silvery blue and people at work were surprised. I guess I don’t come across as the nail polish sort of girl.

I broke 1000 xp today. That is pretty amazing.

30 minutes until I can leave. Lets see what kind of damage I can do until then. :)

Nodes That I Wrote Today That Are Generally Painless:
all the cute guys will be there

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Nine Inch NailsBroken
Mesh – In This Place Forever
Will – Pearl of Great Price
TrickyMaxinquaye
Erasure – Pop! 20 Hits

In youth and beauty, wisdom is rare.