Various Windows jokes
that I have received by e-mailed
(Fake) Windows Error Messages
DOS Error #01: Windows loading
, come back tomorrow
DOS Error #02: Windows loaded. System
DOS Error #03: Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance
DOS Error #04: Out of disk space
Windows? (Y)es (H)ell yes!
Windows Error #01: No error
Windows Error #02: Multitasking
attempted. System confused
Windows Error #03: Unexplained
Windows Error #04: Reserved for future mistakes
Windows Error #05: Nonexistent
error. This cannot really be happening.
Windows Error #06: Unable to exit windows
. Try the door.
Windows Error #07: Door locked. Try control-alt-delete
Windows Error #08: Keyboard
locked. Try anything you can think of.
Windows Error #09: Game Over
Windows Error #10: Dynamic linking error
. Your mistake is now in every file
Windows Error #11: Erronious error. Nothing wrong.
Windows Error #12: Promotional literature overflow
Windows Error #13: Unexplained error. Please tell us how it happened.
Windows Error #14: Uncertainty error. Uncertainty may be inadequate.
Windows Error #15: Unable to figure out our own code
. System crash
Windows Error #16: Horrible bug encountered - God knows what has happened.
Windows Error #17: Memory hog error - More Ram needed. More! More! More!
Windows Error #18: Unexpected error - Huh ?
Windows Error #19: Error recording error codes - Additional errors will be lost.
Windows Error #20: Error buffer overflow - Too many errors encountered. Additional errors may not be displayed or recorded.
Windows Error #21: Working Error - The system has been working perfectly for the past ten minutes.
Windows Error #33: Mouse
not found. Press mouse button to continue.
Win95 Error #01: Insufficient money
spent in hardware
Real Windows Error Messages
Word for Windows 6.0 under Windows 3.11:
There were made too many changes to this document, so that it cannot be saved. Please save your work and open the document again.
E-mailed Windows jokes
1. In a world without walls and fences - who needs windows and gates?!
2. Computers are like air conditioners, they stop working properly if you open Windows.
3. My SPARCstation has air condition. No need to open windows.
4. Windows means "Work is never done on Windows systems"
5. Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: Volkswagen only made 22 million bugs!
6. Windows 95 the most popular virus on the market today.
7. Windows95 - Plug and pray...
8. How do you fix all Windows bugs at once?
a) mke2fs /dev/sda1
b) deltree /y \
9. Windows - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy
10. Windows - so intuitive you only need a meg of help files!
11. If Windows is user-friendly, why do you need a 678-page manual?
12. Alt-F4. Just do it.
13. Double your drive space: Delete Windows!
14. Does someone know the cheats for Windows95?
15. This is an air conditioned room - Do not open Windows
16. This virus requires Microsoft Windows 3.x
17. Windows - a virus with mouse support
18. The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.
19.Windows95: New look, same multicrashing
20. Windows95 will be released as soon as Windows 3.1 finishes loading
21. Windows95 - Every function is a restart function...
22. Windows95 does really have preemptive Multitasking: It can boot and crash at the same time.
23. Have you crashed your Windows today?