I've been silent long enough and now it's time to get the stories straight!

Karaoke was grand, but my voice was nowhere near up to par as I had spent most of the evening shouting across the noise in various conversations. By the time I got to sing, my voice was hoarse. My singing teacher would be so ashamed. *sniffle* I was, however, impressed with Infinite Burn's divalicious voice, and nocode's heartfelt tribute to his parents. I was moved, man. Simply moved. And Kit, I'm glad you stayed.

By the time all other noders had left, a sloshed Loon was sipping from a nearly half full bottle of champagne. Of course we had to help him finish it off, and I'm still holding onto the bottle as a reminder. Perhaps someday that very bottle will be good for a noderlicious game of Spin the Bottle. After the bartender made Loon down a sulfur-laden glass of water, IB and I escorted Loon back to his dorm.

Now, we've all heard that LOON is ASS but LOON sure as hell doesn't put out ASS (and one of his flatmates doesn't like hearing about ass - "at least on a worknight"). It was he who teased IB and I with potential. We *minimally* provoked him, even going so far as to do the humane thing of reminding him that he could blame the alcohol. He offered us a leeeeetle too much information than he should have shared, for his own sake. We were the good samaritans, accompanying the uber-drunken Loon home. We're the victims in all this, darn it!

I, however, was the one that got us upstairs (I used the ole "I have to pee" routine -- I actually did have to, though). Loon spent our visit on the borderline between puking and passing out, sitting upright in a chair nodding off drunkenly while holding a wine glass full of cold water in his hand. It was amusing to gauge how close he was to tipping over onto the floor. IB and I chatted for a while before deciding we weren't going to be able to take advantage of him, and dragged him to his feet so we could leave. It was at this point that IB decided to express his frustration at the lack of sex by throwing his empty wine glass at Loon! (Okay, okay. So that's just there for the drama...he did, however, knock over a glass with his bag by accident. I like my version better, though!)

I was having a grand ole time with InfiniteDahling, and decided to drag him out for food. And we didn't only talk about sex. And the sexual conversations weren't only driven by me. I've sadly come to the conlusion, though, that there isn't much chance of me seducing him. *SigH* As irresistable as my charms can be - I think perhaps he must be...gay...or something because he wasn't responding to my overt flirtations. Hmph!

The best thing that came from this night was that Infinite Burn and I have determined that he and I need to host a grand noder affair, our style, sometime this year. Beware :)

*HugZ* to all the NoderPeeps I met, new and old. My balls enjoyed your attention, dahlings! :)
And a special kiss-on-the-cheek-and-a-wink goes to none other than the adorable Metacognizant