I dreamt that, for whatever reason, I had finally broken out of this rut that I call my life, and made some decent cash. Anyhow, I was at my wedding to a girl who's name escapes me. It was like this really lavish affair, and i'd flown in like everyone I know, as well as all of my family (The dream was set in San Francisco, for reasons unknown.)

Anyhow, one of the people who was there, was a girl named Cheryl aka Teefers. We went through all of the usual wedding preperations, and I seemed to be reasonable happy with the whole affair (understatement :).

Anyhow, some time into the dream, she told me she loved me. This kinda fucked up my perfect scenario (context: I do love teefers, but she doesn't realise it :(). (now I have to hope that she doesn't ever read everything :)

after this, I basically cracked, and had to get out of there. My fiance, however, was kind of strong, and was quite fond of beating the crap out of me when I did something wrong, so I left a note for her, which simply read "I need time to think. I would have told you in person, but I value my life.". (When I look at this awake, it seems like a bit of a lame thing to do)

So, the dream cuts forward to when everyone has left, and I'm on IRC speaking to teefers again, and anyhow, I forget what words were exchanged, but I do remember that they were.... well, not bad, but not live happily everafter.

I then woke up, and cried. Aren't I pathetic?