Morning...

08:58

Hooray. Woke up at 8, the web server was up - and helpfully it told that the first lecture is at 10 o'clock. >=( Argh.

12:25

Read Usenet and such.

So what was the first lecture about? Oooo, we're gonna learn UML and other hairy crap I probably shun in favor of more informal design methods. =) Today it'll be late when I get home... but the end week of the week is kind of free.

13:42

Haha, some writeups are just cooler than some others... especially considering the last night's pr0n line commercials.

Gotta fly for a tutorial stuff soon. A la, "how to start Rational Rose through the advanced Windows NT 'Start menu' feature " - or something.

15:27

Well, it didn't turn out that nicely... =) It was even simpler: We didn't even touch the computers this time - we used pencil and paper. Yeah. That's how the great computer programs are often designed. (Of course, these days, I rather use Dia...)

And the reason I didn't use the computer was that it, um, didn't start at all. Pushed the power button in the NT class and lo - the row of computers stayed silent. =(

I had this weird idea... I like objects, even when I'm more inclined towards non-OO design. Just don't force me to use C++ for that before I've read that Stroustrup's book. =) So, I like objects, I think they're cool, but I won't use them much in my own programs.

Anyway, I thought of making an object of my own. In Java. One to hug and play with.

(Yes, I'm serious.)

I thought that the name "Code Pet" would be good for it. I thought of naming it "JavaMörkö" (Java Bogey), but then I noticed that umlauts would drop off and the class name would be JavaMorko - and Morko (without the umlauts) was the name of my highschool computer stuff teacher...

Ooookay, maybe this already sounds alarming =)

16:57

I'm home now again... and the CodePet has born!

class CodePet {
    private static void say(String what) {
	System.out.println(what);
    }

    public static void main(String varg) {
	say("Growf!");
    }
}

And when i run it, it says:

Growf!

Awwwww. It's so cute class, but as of yet untamed! I must tame it and teach it more tricks. =)

21:19

Hooray, A picture of mine is finally finished, colored and all:

http://velar.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/WWWWolf/timberwolf-coffee.jpg

OK, purists, feel free to whine... All comments about the picture are appreciated =)

00:47

Afterthought:

Java stuff?

Coffee drinking on the roof of Timber Wolf?

I haven't had a single drop of coffee today. Maybe that's why I make this stuff...


Other day logs o' mine...

Nukerequested: International Brotherhood of Mercenaries, as stupid as boot, some others that had not been nuked when I had asked (pray for the work healthcare of the editors, folks - with nasties around, they might be stressed! =)

Noded today by y.t.: The Movie