A currently disbanded "techno-industrial" type duo from Chicago. Van Christie and Jim Marcus were the two dudes that were in it. They released three albums, that I know of, Disco Rigido, Big Electric Metal Bass Face, and Engine. These recordings generally whip a llama's ass. Jim and Van had a studio in Chicago called Warzone, and were published by Fiction and TVT Records. They are also connected to the Chicago-based bands KMFDM and Sister Machine Gun (among others) through various remixes and side-projects. They broke up sometime around 1997.
They had a cool t-shirt for sale in the mid 90s that said "Fuck Like Monkeys" on the front, and on the the back in small letters said:
Fruitopia sucks and the commercials are meaningless. No one thinks Ted Danson's hair looks good. The zoo is a stupid place and the snacks are way too expensive. Police in the middle of the street could all go home and paint if people actually obeyed traffic laws. Christians are generally creepy people as a direct result of the dysfunctional dynamic of worshipping a dead naked hippie. People who think I need to be told I'm a freak need to be cracked in the knee with a full Jagermeister bottle. Punk IS dead and fortunately it took a whole lot of punks to do it. Only men can stop rape. Barbie is a dippy doll but she goes skydiving and I've never been so I guess she's smarter than me. This has no bearing on the fact that she has an outfit for every conceivable activity but still can't stand upright. Camel cigarettes are dumb and Camel Joe is dumber and the Marlboro man was the dumbest of them all for working for a bunch of homophobic, butwad pukes. Most women with large breasts already know they have them so you don't need to remind them. The reason people don't like Zima is that it doesn't really taste like 7-Up but it looks like it should. The new candy coating on Count Chocula ruins a perfectly good cereal for no reason and I hate that on principle. I commonly beat people who beat their children and I don't feel bad about it. Does the fact that Evian costs the same as a Coke mean that my carmel color stock is worthless? When old men's penises stop working they start wars, so we should try to extend the sex lives of older men as a survival strategy. Someone should comment on the millions of slave women who were raped during American history, but someone probably won't. People who believe in capital punishment trust their government a whole lot more than I do. The Bible makes a killer coaster and keep your table from wobbling. There is no such thing as an information superhighway and the term 'African-American' only makes sense if I can be 'Irish-Jewish American', otherwise you're an American, dopey. The ACLU is the coolest organization since the Jedi Warriors (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away). Rush Limbaugh should spend a week as a woman walking around the streets of Chicago and see if that doesn't shut his fat, stupid, sexist, piece of shit, piggy mouth. There should be one day out of the year when all the politicians have to walk around aimlessly with all the people ignoring them all day so they know what it's like to be homeless. There might be enough books, records, paintings, movies, and fonts in the world but there are definitely not enough bathrooms. You should be able to try crime and see if you like it before you agree to all the laws we've made. Watermelon candy never tastes anything remotely like watermelon. A smarter civilization than ours would legalize prostitution to protect prostitutes. You should speak Spanish and your children should speak Japanese.
Thanks to Stealth for the shirt quote