user since
Fri Jul 27 2001 at 00:24:04 (22.6 years ago )
last seen
Sat Jan 31 2009 at 20:29:43 (15.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
45 - View 00100's writeups (feed)
level / experience
9 (Archivist) / 8044
C!s spent
23
specialties
Catching typos, but never in my own writeups.
school/company
Google
most recent writeup
September 11, 2006
Send private message to 00100

MR. FLEISCHER: I'm aware of the press reports about what he said. I have not seen the actual transcript of the show itself. But assuming the press reports are right, it's a terrible thing to say, and it unfortunate. And that's why -- there was an earlier question about has the President said anything to people in his own party -- they're reminders to all Americans that they need to watch what they say, watch what they do. This is not a time for remarks like that; there never is.

-- White House press briefing, 26 September 2001

Welcome back, tyranny; we've missed you.

































This place needs more decadence. Let's begin.

















/me misses the DARKLOG

























How to speed up E2 page loads. Turn off the Other Users and Chatterbox nodelets. These two nodelets are very taxing on the database. Chatterbox has to load and format the normal chat text, plus load, sort, and display a number of private messages. Other Users is a suprisingly expensive display of all users currently online, sorted by their XP. Turn these two off in User settings and be amazed at how much faster E2 is. That is all. Dismissed.







Words that touch Words that teach Words that preach Words that make me smile Words that amaze Blank pages waiting patiently Strings around my finger

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date