Reading the writeups above, I feel fortunate that I have my Playstation 2 I ordered in July from Electronics Boutique. It came only two weeks ago and I have played DOA2 and Ridge Racer V. I think I'm addicted to video games again since I stopped playing Ms. PacMan in the 1980's.

11:17am EST
At work with very little to do. I guess I can start on creating a concept document for my user interface screenshots. I've finished all the graphics, they just need to be reviewed.

I'm going to Ottawa again today to visit my Love. The last time I went, I spent all weekend helping her proofread one of her assignments. This weekend I hope to have more personable fun.

I just realized I haven't seen my dad for a while. We rarely sit together at the dinner table anymore during the weekdays because I'm always hungry once I get home. I eat by myself in front of the TV flipping between Speedvision and the local news. But it's busy this year and people are buying more coats from his business. Thank goodness!

11:32am EST
Crap! I just got an e-mail letting me know that there's going to be some unexciting work to be done by or in January. Ohh..dialog boxes..how fun. Oh wait..this is part of my job.

I can't wait to see my Love tonight!

Whoah. One writeup left before I level-up.