Additional things not to say during an interview
- "Hell yes, I'm a great programmer. Where's your VCR?"
- "Do you have an OC-3 connection to the Internet? I have a big list of MP3s that I have to download from Napster."
- "I'd make a great SysAdmin. I 0Wn3D your Web Server three times this week."
- "Yes, I have a degree... it's a first-degree yellowbelt in Karate. Why do you ask, is this a dangerous office to work in?"
- "Why do you want me to take off my NRA Forever hat before I go into my interview, Mom?"
- "I know I don't look like my over-21 driver's license picture. I... ummmm... caught that same disease as Michael Jackson and now I'm pale."
- "Do I need to take a drug test? I don't think they've flushed out of my system since yesterday."
- "Why are you naked and wearing a strap-on, Ms. Interviewer?"
- "Yes, you can talk to my last supervisor, but if she says anything about theft or sexual harrassment, stop talking to her."
- "The FBI is going to do a background check? Will they be able to find out about my drug smuggling days?"