John was here in Pittsburgh. He told me I needed a haircut. I told him he needed to grow some hair. He told me I needed to play more video games, and I agreed. [Incidentally, I have just now recieved a piece of email from John, sent some time last night. I suspect psychic interference.]


I know there was a second dream.


A stout pillar covered in monitors. On one of them is a nice girl with long black hair and a name that starts with "k" (or maybe "K"?) -- perhaps someone I had seen before -- and I'm talking to her while my wife is around the corner. My wife has long blonde hair (a la Lori from Goats) and her name starts with "C." Oh yeah, and I'm Nick Cage, and this is an action movie.

Some stuff happens that I don't remember. Probably zombies involved. In the end, my wife is dead in the back seat of a white suburban, the police are handling everything, and I'm on my way to dinner with k.

Except, as we're driving in some parking garage at some high school, I realize that it was too dark to actually see a body in the back seat, and by now C must be a zombie on the rampage. Awesome car chase with the suburban and some sports car. The police chief abandons me, I leave k some place safe and head off to steal a car and finish this on my own.

So I'm on top of an old gray van, trying to get the driver to let me inside and follow that zombie. I may have punched through the roof and started strangling him. He points toward the driver-side window for some reason. I kill him in a very intense, yet morally ambiguous scene. We make some spectacular manuver involving changing directions at an overpass at about the time when I wake up.