Odwalla is the name of a corporation that makes juice by the same name. Their juice is unique because of the variety of flavors and its freshness and purity. Odwalla juice is very high quality and with quality comes expense.

Located in the San Joaquin Valley in California, Odwalla makes a large variety of juices, smoothies, shakes, nutritionals, quenchers and water. They are:
  • 100% Essential Juices
    • Carrotonic
    • Orange Juice
    • Grapefruit Juice
    • Apple Juice
    • 100% Pure Pressed Carrot Juice
    • Rooty Fruity
    • Tangerine
    • Viva Las Veggies
    • Harvest Apple Cider


  • Nutritionals
    • Wellness
    • Super Protein
    • C Monster
    • Strawberry C Monster (my fave!)
    • Mo' Beta
    • Femme Vitale
    • Serious Energy
    • Superfood
    • Think Drink


  • Smoothies
    • Strawberry Banana Shake
    • Blackberry Fruitshake
    • Mango Tango
    • Orange Pina Smoothie


  • Future Shake
    • Vanilla A'lmondo
    • Inner Chai
    • Dutch Chocolate
    • CafĂ© LattĂ©


  • Quenchers
    • Summertime Lime
    • Strawberry Lemonade
    • Pure Squeezed Lemonade


  • Natural Spring Water
    • The Water
Odwalla juices are very pure, very high in vitamins (especially vitamin C), and are extremely expensive (for the average college student). Odwalla can be offputting to some who may try their smoothies or some of their nutritionals first; the first drink I had was one of their smoothies and believe me, expecting to drink a nice smooth juice and instead getting a thick shake-like juice is quite a surprise. I swore off Odwalla forever but have recently come back. The quality of the juice is very difficult to beat.

In addition, as mentioned above, Odwalla is sometimes linked with hippies because of the happy-peaceful-manIsureloveyou attitude the corporation gives off and the bottles themselves give off. Granted, it's only hippyish in the sense that a 50 year old lawyer and father of three in the upper-class suburbs that had a friend go to Woodstock likes to have one with his Wall Street Journal every morning, but it's linked nonetheless.

It's just a drink. Quite a good one. Thanks to www.odwalla.com.

Odwalla also makes a variety nutritional snack bars and soymilk. These are also rather high priced, but quite worth it especially considering they're healthy and convenient when you don't have time to cook.

Incidentally, the availability of Odwalla bars was one of the factors I considered in my process of deciding what institute of higher education to attend as there wasn't a vendor nearer than 88 miles from my home.

Odwalla does seem to be significantly more popular among health freaks, nature enthusiasts, and dirty hippies, but that's applicable to most health foods.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.