I visited my friend at college. We played ping-pong and I won. Unfortunately, I had to leave quickly to catch a plane back to my school. Apparently my school had had a whole-school field trip to my friend's school.

The people from my school all got on the airplane, which had big couches for seats and big panoramic windows like on the Boston commuter rail. We flew for quite a while, over plains and then over mountains. Suddenly we hit turbulence, and our plane scraped against the side of a mountain, causing the wing to fall off. However, we were still moving fast, and the captain was apparently trying to steer the plane to make a landing. We first hit a cliff with a gradual slope and our speed slowed. I jumped out of my seat and was beginning to go towards the right window to jump out of it, when the plane, which had not stopped completely, rolled off another cliff.

After that the pilot tried to steer the plane once again. This time we were pretty much done for. The pilot aimed the plane for a shallow lake. We were going almost straight down. I remember seeing the lake approaching through the left-side window. I thought to myself that I must survive. As we hit the lake, I went flying towards the window at high speed, as I was not wearing a seat belt. There was a sort of a yellow blur before my eyes and then everything was black. Still, my mind was aware and I thought, oh no, I must have blacked out, and I felt sleepier and sleepier but I told myself that I could not go to sleep because if I did I would never wake up because my body was still in the lake in the mountains somewhere. It felt good though, death would just be going to sleep. I screamed at myself "Don't die, I don't want to die!"

That is where I woke up