September 1, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
backthen | yonderwhen
Hear dem bones
, of the adventures, trials, and typo messages of your (unpaid) servants.
So far, just some typo msgs, deleted a few node shells.
I will look at nuke requests later.
- Annoyance Metanode by dragoon. By request.
- 2C-t-2 and dextromorphan hydrobromide by fled user root_dev_X, who has also been nuked. At suggestion of SlightlyMadman.
- Babu by mikl-em
- too long of a title by perdedor. By request.
- User Xorro and single wu Xorro by consent of the troll.
- Paul Oakenfold gets more pussy than a porn star by core. At -7, requested by several users.
- strcmp by wharfinger. Just a sample of C to help out another user. Good work, wharf. As requested.
- Are the gospels reliable? by purpusful. As requested.
- How to win bets and make enemies with a simple card trick by JustSomeGuy. As requested.
- USAir Shuttle by Modnar. As requested.
- Vitamin J by ginseng; Vitamin T by deesvito;Vitamin F by Autonomous Coward and dr worm;Vitamin N bingeldac. Silly disinformation. Suggested by alex.tan.
- A pile of nodeshells as requested by dizzy and Dhirecean.
- 10,000 things to do with all that skin lying around the house by Mars the Infomage. It was at -9.
- The Whimper of Whipped Dogs; Repent, Harlequin! Said the Tick-Tock Man; I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream by Democritus, a fled user. Suggested by sleeping wolf.
- Michael Foucault by mat catastrophe. As requested (had filled a node shell that misspelled the name).
- group sex by St.Fudd was reported as a broken node by mcc. As well as the misspelling of "people" there were numerous other problems, all for a node that basically said geeks never have sex. So I nuked it.
- two blank nodes by liha. As requested.
- how Pac-Man and Mrs Pac-Man have sex; Any Fortune Cookie is better if you add the words "In Bed" to the end; Do you have a boyfriend?; incest; The Evolution of Cheerios; What to name a portscanner?; reality hacker; Canada; R17 all by anotherone. Early nodes, now repulsive to user.
- Porter College by dylord. Fled user. Things there are "sortly long lasting." ??
- nodeshells, nodeshells, nodeshells, nodeshells.
- Mothra by pi-meister. Two half-sentences from Nov.13, 1999.
- Rhys Fulber by Kerosene. Linkless, pointless, Nov. 13, 1999.
- Philadelphia Enquirer)a nodeshell filled by --OutpostMir--. Nuked by consent.
And title edits. Don't ask. 20? 30?