Today has been uneventful yet enjoyable. I woke up at 6:20 as usual, and was about to get up when I remembered there was nothing to do until one in the afternoon. I threw my alarm clock out into the hallway and went back to sleep. Had some nightmare about not being able to turn left at the Lakewood and River intersection. Must have been late for something. Got out of bed, had some ice cream and bread for breakfast, took my meds, and went back to sleep. Dreamless.

Got up for French class at one, stopped by the bank and deposited my hefty paychecks from the past two weeks. Madame Chapuis asked each person to explain the last movie we saw in the theatre in front of the class. That took almost the whole time. I tried to explain the complexities of X-Men, but no one appreciated my efforts. It was insufferably hot in the class room, and everyone was miserable. Thankfully I got out of there alive.

Stopped by admissions to ask for directions to the college bookstore, which wasn't such a lengthy walk from Graves Hall as I had feared. I needed at least six books for one class, but only one was there. The rest won't be in until the middle of next week. Right. But just that one book cost $52.95. I wanted to choke something. What right do they have to require me to buy their books and pay obscene amounts of money for them? With as much as the frickin class costs, you'd think books would be indluded. Sigh. That was the most frustrating part of the day by far.

Got home and decided to wash my car to waste time. After spending so much on a book, I was about to go spend seven more bucks on a carwash. Got some soap and dragged the hose over to the driveway. Had a ball watching the little streams of water run down the street, carrying little soap bubbles and various other things away. I was done in no time.

Beeped my boyfriend's Nextel when I got back inside, talked to him for a little bit. He left to go back to school last week. Or maybe it was this week. It seems like ages ago. Miss him a lot. Pathetic, I know, but I love the guy. We'll make it though. We always do.