I was visiting a girl who I don't know, but seemed to know at the time. I was not quite myself either, I had a nearly shoulder length, dark brown, bob and looked somewhat Italian or Greek. The reason I was there was to check out this new place that she had rented in the City (San Francisco) that she was very excited about. Two other people I didn't recognize were there too. I remember being completely in awe of how huge this place was. It was basically the first floor of a house, and other people had apartments on the second and third floors. The ceilings were very tall (somewhere around 14 feet) and everything was painted that nasty, not quite white, color that places are always painted before people move in. There were 3 huge rooms in this place, plus the kitchen and restroom. This was the part that surprised me the most because most places in the City are, by no means, big. The three rooms were completely empty, excapt for a few bedroom furnishings in one of the rooms where she was going to have her bedroom. I remember wandering around for a bit, and being amazed to discover that there was a huge basement below as well. For some reason, the girl I was visiting yelled at me for going down there, as if it was off limits. I remember thinking it would be easy for someone to break in through the basement, but can't remember why.

Everyone was hanging around by the patio that came off of the kitchen (it had sliding glass doors that opened to a little backyard). We were all complimenting the girl with the new apartment on the good choice and such. All of the sudden, this guy from upstairs showed up. For some reason I thought he was someone I had known for a very long time, and the other girls knew him as well. He had long brown hair that was a little curly, he was wearing all black, and he was looking pissed. He was really angry at one of the other two girls. She was short, thin, and had medium length, blonde hair. I can't remember what the issue was, but he started to get in a very physical fight with her. He was hitting her and yelling! At first, she was hitting back, but then she started to become more terrified. Of course, I was completely shocked because none of this made any sense. The girl that I was visiting (a plump redhead) and I started to try and get this guy off of the blonde girl. He was a lot stronger than I had suspected, and it took all three of us to get him off of her. I remember being so mad that even after we had him pinned down, I kept hitting and kicking him repeatedly. We beat him pretty badly. The last girl, who had been watching all of this in shock was just standing there. She also had red hair, but was a good deal thinner, and her hair was very short. I remember yelling at her, as we were holding the guy down, to call the cops.

When the cops showed up finally, they had a whole paddy-wagon with them. It was a huge paddy-wagon, almost the size of a semi-truck trailor. They had a bunch of other guys in there that had been picked up. Apparantly, they were the closest to where we were, when the call came through. We all looked pretty bad when they came in, and we explained that the long haired guy had started to attack the blonde girl, and that we had to fight to get him off of her. They believed us with very little questioning, which seemed strange to me. They grabbed him, and carried him off. For some reason, I had taken charge of this entire operation, and was standing outside talking to one of the cops, who I knew, about how strange the situation was. I went around the back to look in the trailor, and remembered feeling very sick to my stomach, when I did not see the long haired guy in the back of the truck with the other guys. I thought I could have been wrong (there were a lot of guys in there and it was getting dark so it was hard to see everyone). Regardless, I mentioned this to the cop, that I had been talking to. The other cops were getting ready to go away, and in all of the confusion, I don't think he heard me. I had a sudden gut feeling, so I got down on my stomach and started crawling under the truck.

I got half way down the side of the truck, when I saw him (the long haired guy) crawling under the truck from the other direction, so he was coming right at me. My whole body froze for a second. I could see the shock in his eyes. Something in me snapped at that moment, and I felt horrible for him. He looked like hell, and I wondered if I had not made some kind of mistake. I kept crawling over there and when we met in the middle, I grabed his face and said, "I love you." I had tears running down my face, and we kissed briefly. I had him follow me, and we crawled back around the back of the truck, and over to the other side, which was away from the building. The truck started to pull away, and we were able to roll into some bushes. From there, I knew we could run away down the street once everything calmed down a little bit.

After this I woke up. I don't usually remember dreams unless they are really strange. This one was. What was even stranger, was that after piecing back bits of the dream together in my head, I realized that the guy in the dream was a guy that I have been seeing for the last couple weeks.