[ Dream Log ]

02:37

Night!

Well, I played a lot of Metal Gear Solid - 23:00 to 01:00 or so - finished the Comm Tower A, <spoiler encoding="rot13">Fgha Teranqrf urycrq n ybg, gunaxf sbe nfxvat!</spoiler> and got to the Hind shooting gallery.

Then, off to Final Fantasy VII, I haven't played it for long time (and still not finished). Messed up the march. TV station, whose ratings dropped to zero because of my bad marching style, sent me a bomb. "Received Grenade!" The Japanese are truly mad (in a positive sense of the expression).

I'm progressing well in games, I think. I recently won Pokemon (Elite Four was a piece of cake, actually...), and I'll be soon finished with MGS! Just that a friend of mine started playing MGS in the weekend and has played more than quarter of the game already...

Uh, that's about it for this night. Time for me to go to sleep...

14:02

Afternoon!

I knew I would wake up sort of late again... Another week ruined =(

Well well, everything will be all right.

Time to face the challenges of the day.

18:38

Soooo... I went to town, and came back empty-handed.

And I still don't get what's so great about CORBA. Everyone tells it's great way of making distributed stuff, but when I ask how to use it... well, doesn't seem like a walk in the park.

Oh, and there's a Jet Li movie in the TV today. Once Upon A Time In China...

21:34

Ohhhhhkay. Folks. As you may know, downvoting daylogs is not cool.

Downvoting dream logs even more so!

Oh well, I might as well go to lunatic asylum or something.

23:39

OK, I got the Palm working again, and no data seems to be lost... Windows desktop software seemed to be more fault tolerant when syncing. =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Mi-24 Hind Dream Log: January 30, 2001

Updated: Metal Gear Solid