(For thy browsing pleasure: <-- Day --> | <-- Dream --> | Wolf's Dreamworld )

I know I'm insane. You can stop downvoting this one.


A random fragment:

I was having an exchange of E-mails with my friend about cars. I told him what sort of cars my family had...

I had asked my family to give me the other car, because I wanted to spend the summer travelling around the country. They agreed.

On my trip I stopped in one city and went to a small hotel. They seemed to only have shared 2-person rooms at first... I thought I needed to ask them if they had smaller rooms.

I had taken off my shirt, and had carried my bags to one of the rooms. There was someone there already, so I decided to get my bags back to the corridor. Random utterance from people in the rooms: "Cartoon characters are blue." I wondered if they meant blue as a color or as an emotional state. (Hmm, I didn't knew I dream in English some times...)

This chain of hotels was interesting: Even when they were very cheap, they still had stuff that were not in more expensive hotel chains: Every hotel had a "theme" of their own. This one had sea theme. The corridor had ship- and fishing-related stuff on the walls (nets, anchors), one big stuffed swordfish, and small glass cabinets full of different sea creatures, all neatly arranged.