First fragment was about a game with RPG properties, beginning from creating a character. In the game, I chose a short human form (to save character points for more usefull properties), and got armed with lots of weapons, including shotgun and a blue sniper rifle which was constructed around a metal glove.

In the second fragment there were small Mech-like vechiles, about the size of a moped-car with thick legs.

In the longest fragment I had heard of a secret treasure hidden on one sofa, and when I climbed on the headrest, I found a green monitor with keyboard. I typed in the code "_ST4RS" and got few A4's full of advertisements about interesting magazine. They had something about arm wrestling, but what got me interested was the furry content, which someone else wanted to see too. I borrowed the stack of papers to him and though he obviously wasnt a furry, he keenly looked through them, laughing a bit at every girl having sort of "irish juggs", which sounded nice as it seemed irish juggs were big. I turned back to the monitor and pushed the Print button, after which I heard the promising sound of a printer activating someway from me. I walked to it, but it had printed only a paper full of train tickets. I tried several times, but each time got only train tickets instead of the magazine.