A game for critically deconstructed theorists:
- take your favorite modern text;
- xerox it on poster board;
- cut the poster board into playing cards;
- commodify the cards and throw away the signifieds;
- shuffle and deal;
- marginalize the center and center the periphery;
- read the text;
- write your reading of the text in an appropriately scholarly fashion;
- publish on University of Minnesota Press or Routledge.
Remember that everything is a text, or rather, there is nothing outside the text.
Advanced players may xerox a xerox of a xerox without an orginal, if desired.