Killed: pinky64's writeup in chain saw (Note the space). Total content: "The way that retards like me spell chainsaw before they are hit over the head." Bleah. It's a nodeshell now.

And I haven't found anymore of pinky64's blank writeups, but I'm keeping my eye open for 'em.

Killed: writeups by pi and Hai-Etlik in I think you mean hypocrite. The first one said "spelling problem." and the second one said "cpeling probllemm?" This one is now a nodeshell. Both kills were suggested by hramyaegr.

Spared: Soberty's writeup in Melioidosis (Whitmore disease). Hramyaegr points out that it needs a copyright notice. The writeup included lots of real live content, so I /msg'd Soberty and requested that he/she add a copyright notice.

Killed: Skip Franklin's writeups in Transformers comic mythology ("The history of the Transformers, according to the comic book which was printed during the 80's. Should not be confused with the Transformers cartoon mythology.") and Transformers cartoon mythology ("The history of the Transformers, according to the cartoon which ran during the 80's. Should not be confused with the Transformers comic mythology.") for blatant NFN and total lack of useful info. Both suggested by hramyaegr.

Killed: Hai-Etlik's writeup under Transformers cartoon mythology. It merely pointed out that there is now a 3D Transformers cartoon without including any actual robot mythology. Again, suggested by hramyaegr. Both of the Transformers nodes above are now nodeshells.

Killed: Jhrulith's writeup in Hostage Rescue Team. A "See also" node and now, a nodeshell. Suggested by, once again, hramyaegr.