This amazing woman, who flashes me this incredible smile every day she stops by to pick up booze for her household, was wearing a shirt with Krishnamurti's face screen printed on it. I commented on it....it was a bit different. She beamed, dug in her purse for her card, slid it on the counter to me and said, "I'm Linda. I've been waiting to talk to you, Kir. Call me anytime, I swear." A radio host for WCEU, and spiritual healer....said so on her card. It wasn't until she left, that I realized I was NOT wearing my nametag.....

After Biketoberfest....which ROCKED! even though Bramer had to miss it because he had jobs lined up this weekend, I headed over to Kash's yesterday to check up on her.( Thor and I really wanted to hijack a hog.) I had had an amazingly greaseless breakfast at the old diner I used to work at, (the one where my boss would have a pound of Mary Jane on the cutting table every morning? Yeah, that one....) with Thor and our new little friend, Troy. I was, of course! a good girl the night before when the boys crashed at my house. Even my mom dug having company, and I realized with the two boys sleeping in the guest room, that I have 3 times more guy friends than girls. And I really do mean friends....even if that little Virgo was gorgeous stretched over the wicker swing....and really wanted me to sit next to him in my backless biker attire....I was a little on guard when Thor leaned over to me the night before and said, "If you gave any mind to molesting Troy tonight, I KNOW he wouldn't have a problem with it.....". Jesusmaryandjoseph, Thor, I really have my hands full. So what if he's hot? And smart? And an Intermedia graduate?.....he reminds me too much of Chip, my brother, and did I mention I had my hands full.....this is the first test, isn't it?

ANYWAY, I headed over to Kash's....she had called me the night before....she opens the door and hands the phone to me, "You'll never guess who's on the other line."
"Hello?"
"Kirstin, hey! It's Jacob."
"Oh my god, kid."
Kash: "He's freaking out. This makes three anxiety attacks in a month....help me talk him into coming down."
"You're really thinking of coming down this time?"
"Yeah, I'm really not doing too good. I'm comin'."
"Come down, come down, come down. Now."
There's a little validation for you. A cool guy like Jakey, packin' it in and taking a chance? Kash and I have that boy covered, no problem. He's coming for a stay the end of this week, but if he wants to, he can stay longer( ie move) and we'll help him get set up as best we can. If we could only get some of the others to come. Kevin's down the first of next year, and Lord Bear' coming for like four or five er more? days right after Thanksgiving. Shit's getting crazy as far south as Baltimore,(Jake got beat the hell up) and we want our loved ones outta there pronto. I ain't too worried about the techies, they do a fine job of taking care of themselves, but if they want a rest or break, (You know who you are), we have tons of room. ( 106 acres sound a little tight?). And don't worry about your alcohol supplements....I knew there was a reason I took a job at a liquor store. Finally, those fuckin' city-tough-guys are believing us. Now, I may even have to talk Garryn into coming back down, 'cause he's in Long Island and I don't care much for that. I don't know, maybe it's an opportunity to prove we do fuckin' care? 'specially those people we've scrounged change with, gotten shitfaced with, and slept on the floor with.
"Jake, you're a good guy. We've all been friends for a while. Get your ass down here and we'll dust you off." Tough kid. If he's losin' his shit, I can only imagine what everyone else is up to. Now, I need to run up there, smack Crow harder than whatever the smack is smackin' him with, throw him in the trunk....nab Grrm and the dogs( who's actually doing all right these days...I got an email 4 days ago.)....you see my dilemma? And it goes on and on...

Popping those letters in the mail tomorrow. I promise, no anthrax, and start planning on having a lot more people around this joint. Hey, they may be as dumb as a bag of rocks, and Jake may be a bitch....but I'd rather keep them on my team, thanks so much.

Ha....Talking to Scott tonight, he mentioned, "You are so hard to find! I called your house, the cellie's off, I called your work even! Jeez, woman."
"Sweetheart, you are discovering what so many people already know....I'm hard to pin down."
I guess I was easier to find five years ago? Well then, I guess you'll just have to tuck me in closer, huh, Bramer? No, I will NEVER show him this site. Not that he ever picked up the keyboard again after we broke up all those years ago....but let's just say my last four years will leak out slowly on their own. Oh, yeah, dropped Letting My Cat Outta the Bag tonight, so there's why Windi's had her knickers so in a wad. He's comin' down this weekend, and I'm psyched......he told me we have some plans to make. Yay N'awlins! Little does he know we have to drive to Clearwater again, 'cause I have to see Chip and grab that damn bed again....Did I mention he passed the Onya test on her birthday? You know, when one of your best looking female friends struts around her apartment only partially clothed.....and your guy looks her ONLY in the eye. Yeah, well...he passed. Whooah!