A very cool (read expensive) set of watches from Timex. The top of the line WRKS model I have features: Features i-Control interface which is basically a twistable dial that allows you to view all the data stored in the watch as well as set certain variables such as your declination, altitude, and calibrate the Compass. Pretty cool and easy to use. It can also be locked with a sliding switch at the base of the watch so that you don't accidently bump it and switch modes.

The thermometer is very accurate if you leave the watch off for about 20 minutes, but it is consistently about 20 degrees too warm if you take temperature readings from your arm.

The compass is very accurate and useful for navigating in the brush or on the highway.

The barametric pressure readings are of limited value if you don't spend a lot of time outside since they are affected by artifical climate controls such as air conditioning. It will be very useful, however, on mountain bike and hiking trips; falling barometric pressure readings indicate an approcahing storm, rising readings indicate good upcoming weather. Also cool - the watch will indicate the difference between the last two hours of barametric pressure and you can recall what the readings were at 12:00 am, 4:00 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:00 om and 8:00 pm. You can get a good sense of what the weather will be like in the near future, if you're outside.

The altimeter/chronometer is useful if you want to see how fast or slow you are climbing or descending. You can specify the interval between recordings. It goes from 15 seconds all the way up to 8 minutes.

Slow data collection rates are good for hiking, while fast ones are good for snowboarding, etc. This model is waterproof to 50 meters, but they also make a diving version. I'm not exactly sure what differences there are, besides the ability to submerge the watch in deeper water. The other things (chronometer, timer, and alarm) are all pretty standard and very useful.

It will probably be a bit bulky if you have small arms or you're a woman, but I wear it all the time and find it pretty comfortable. I'm an average sized male.

Overall, the ultimate geek watch! I paid $140.00 for mine from the Timex website.