Well, I've never done a daylog before, but today was hellish, so maybe writing about it will help.

It was Monday, so I wasn't especially happy when I woke up. On the way to work, my car stalled on the 76, which, if you happen to be from Oceanside, you know the 76 is kind of an expressway, with traffic lights. Anyway, I'm stalled, and people are whizzing by at fantasic speed, and I'm trying to figure out how the hell to get my car off the road. While in the midst of this pondering, I hear a loud squeal behind me. I brace for an impact which never comes, then hear a sort of crunching noise. If you've ever heard a wreck, you know what I'm talking about. So I look behind me, and this poor girl had slammed on her brakes to keep from hitting me, and succeeded. The girl behind her, however, was not so fortunate. So at this point, I've caused a wreck, although apparently I'm not legally at fault, because the cop doesn't ticket me. I still feel like shit for causing an accident, however.

So I call a tow truck, and get my car towed to some auto shop, where they tell me it's going to cost five hundred dollars to replace my fuel pump. 'Fuck that,' I think, 'I'll do it myself.' So I have my car towed - again, good thing I have towing insurance - this time I tow it home, after stopping by Auto Zone and picking up a fuel pump, which, incidentally, was about a hundred and forty dollars. I get my car home. jack the fucker up, and discover that I'm missing a neccessary tool, which I now have to wait until tomorrow to purchase.

So now I've missed a whole day of work, with the prospect of missing most of the day tomorrow. Fucking wonderful. So what did I do? I did what every red-blooded American does in a situation like this. I got drunk. It's been a shitty day, I think I'll refrain from doing any noding tonight.