3:44pm

I woke up around 11:30 to go with some friends to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It was great. The fight scenes had some awesome choreography, and the story was very good as well. If you haven't seen it, go!

After the movie, we went to boston market for lunch. I just got back home. I have to go to work at 6pm to restart machines. It's really fucking ridiculous that I have to physically be there to reboot the comptuers. My boss knows a lot about computers, but sometimes he is just really stupid and never takes advantage of some of the conveniences that they are there for.

Anyway, I feel quite tired (still recovering from friday night), so I'm going to go take a nap before work.


1:39am

I'm feeling very lonely. I don't know if it's the music I'm listening to, or if it's that I'm finally facing the fact that I'm now not even lightly involved with anyone. I want so bad to have someone just to sit or lie down with and cuddle. I'm not even interested in sex, just companionship.

Sometimes I wonder if the girl I finally do hook up with will ever find these daylogs and read about how I was before I met her. I can't imagine who she will be, but she's out there now, and I wish that I could find her now so that I could spend as much time as possible with her from this moment on.

Oh well, I have school tomorrow and it's getting late. Good night everyone.

Good night, my love.