Pure bliss. I realise that it is unmale of me, but I love cuddling above all things I do with my SO, save kissing. Contrary to popular bullshit, you are not a sissy if you enjoy cuddling and snuggling with someone you love.

There is just something so right being next to a person in that way, feeling each others heartbeat and whispering softly to each other..**sigh**

I like what he says when he's drifting off. You get close enough to sleep, and your mind takes all these brilliant left turns it dared not in day light. I also like his stubble.

It's all about cuddling, folks.

There's a certain feeling you get when you're all cuddled up and nuzzling and smooching with someone you love, and... wow. Better by an order of magnitude than just holding hands, cuddling is all about contact - the tactile sensations and the warmth and the sounds are amazing.

I'm a big fan of cuddling. Sex is kind of unnecessary if you know how to cuddle properly.

Cud"dle (k?d"d'l), v. i. [imp. & p.p. Cuddled (-d'ld); p.pr. & vb. n. Cuddling (-dl?ng).] [Prob. for couthle, fr. couth known; cf. OE. kuppen to cuddle, or culechen to make friends with. See Couth, Uncouth, Can.]

To lie close or snug; to crouch; to nestle.

She cuddles low beneath the brake; Nor would she stay, nor dares she fly. Prior.

 

© Webster 1913.


Cud"dle, v. t.

To embrace closely; to fondle.

Forby.

 

© Webster 1913.


Cud"dle, n.

A close embrace.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.