Like I said before, I got a raise last week.

Plus the government gave me close to a thousand dollars for a refund. This either has to do with George Bush, or me working a shitload while being a student. I probably fucked up my W2 or something. That was great anway, I've been thinking about some ways i could waste the extra cash. Here's what I'd like to buy in no specific order:

Friends
Life
Girlfriend
stereo
crack
phone
camera lens
more plants
maid
another girlfriend
a body
passion about something
antidepressants
adderall
the ability to quit the DenDen in some sort of dramatic fashion.

That's all i can come up with at this point. It's still in the works.

Here are some things I'd like to do without the help of Money:

fall in love
stop hating myself
enjoy life
be able to play the guitar (specifically some Swedish Death Metal)
stop working all the time to avoid life.

I hung out on Friday night at alix's house. Some new people showed up. They were friends of Michele's and apparently everyone emphatically hated them. Grr. I hang out with people that talk shit about people all the fucking time. So, you automatically know they're talking sht about you behind your back all of the time. To of them were single girls, and I thought they were pretty. I'm excited about new people appearing in my life, and would be interested in something happening with either of them. Now, fast forward to the next day when all anyone can talk about is how much these people suck because they can't finish a beer. What the fuck...

I'm excited that Kevin's leaving and I can live without being put down for anything I do, but I am desperately in need of something else in my life...some sorta change.