- | +

I had travelled to Japan with a big group of friends. At least I think they were my friends, although they bore no resembleance to guys I know in real life.
Anyway, we took a bus from the airport to reach the house of a family I knew, in order to stay there for one night. The rest of the group watched out of the bus windows in awe, but I was too busy writing something down in a notebook.
The house was very small and the whole bunch had to sleep in one room, meaning we were packed. We had to wake up at 6 o'clock in order to do something very important, but instead of sleeping the guys were making a lot of noise and acting like a bunch of dumbasses. The family we were staying at was starting to get really pissed off, so I had no choice but to snap at the noisemakers telling them to STFU immediately or they'd be sorry. It worked.
Next day, we were walking in a busy street. Suddenly I found out that due to some mishap I was all out of money, and it was the second day of our trip. After panicing a bit, I decided to visit a nearby bank to see if it was possible to get cash from my account in Finland quickly.
I was shown in to the manager's office. Surprisingly, he was a bald and tall British man with a heavy accent. In addition to him and his secretary, there were two people sleeping in the office. The manager told me not to mind them.

Bah. As my real life trip to Japan is looking extremely improbable, dreams like this is not what I need.