Funny Things That Happened:
- 4:15pm: while eating sushi with my best friend, I
noticed a picture of a school of koi fish up on
the wall. It seemed about as funny as seeing a
picture of a cow up on the wall at McDonald's.
At least pointing it out made my friend laugh.
- 4:30pm: to describe how thin this one girl I know
happens to be to my best friend, I said: "she's so
thin that she's beyond crackwhore thin, and is
more like Krakow thin at this point."
- 9:30pm: while sitting outside, Jenna said "Ooh!
it's a cute little squirrel!" I declared that no
species of squirrels that I'm familiar with is
nocturnal; and she probably saw a rat. Within 5
seconds all the girls jumped onto the picnic tables,
were screaming, and were begging me to open the door
so they could quickly run inside for safety.
Bad Things That Happened:
- After getting buzzed from some beer, I drank a
whole fifth of low quality scotch by myself. I
am surprised I'm still alive. And we won't even
get into how I drove home.
- I actually awoke in a puddle of my own vomit!
- I made my friends laugh, I piqued their interest,
I built them up if they put themselves down, and
they picked me up when I put myself down. And it
was the worst conversation I ever had.
Things I Learned:
- Don't get so drunk ever again.
- Don't drink multiple kinds of liquor at the same
time. It produces horrible hangovers. But I
already knew that.
- I need to start using the knowledge that I've
already gained. I learned nothing knew from the
topics I conversed about, so I shouldn't have
brought them up. They're just a waste of time. I
have already concluded this before, though. I'll
just never learn I suppose. I also knew not to
drink different types of things before, but somehow
failed to apply that knowledge.
- I have absolutely no need to interact with the
friends I partied with. I really don't like them,
I don't care about them, and I am just going to make
the same mistakes over and over again if I bother
with them again.
- I only care about a handful of people. And of those
people, I really only care a great deal about two
of them. None of these people are my parents, which
doesn't really bother me. And only one of these
people actually cares about me in return. The rest
are probably only one or two conversations away from
leaving me like I'm leaving the friends I partied
with today; and for the same reasons.