Work work work. Yuck yuck yuck.

At least I had something to do today. It wasn’t an entire waste of time. I talked to many customers and I noded lots all at once. I actually worked on a node while listening to a customer talk. I guess it helps that I write out my nodes in another window so it looks like I’m working.

Dinner with my dad and stepmom went fine. I’m getting along with my father a lot better than I used to. He listened to me bitch about my job and was very supportive. It was nice to feel like I was 7 years old again. My half-sister threw up on the table during dinner though. She’s only 3, so it’s not that big of a deal for her to do it I suppose. It was just unexpected. I don’t think I’ll be able to eat at Olive Garden again without thinking about that.

This weekend is probably going to be busy. I’m going over to my boyfriend’s house after work for dinner, and then we might get coffee with a friend of mine. I am hoping to see the X-Men movie this weekend, but I don’t think it will happen. Maybe Saturday if I am lucky. I am helping my mom move her desk around in her office before the arrival of the cable modem on Saturday though. Hopefully, I’ll have some time on Saturday to do some dishes because my kitchen resembles a war zone right now. On Sunday I am going to an antique car show in Forest Grove with my boyfriend. Alex likes cars and I like Alex, so I am going to the car show.

I haven’t felt too depressed today, which seems weird since I have spent the last couple of weeks feeling rather shitty. I think its just that it is Friday and payday. I am trying to make an appointment with an EAP counselor to discuss my work issues, but nobody has called me back. Hopefully I’ll be able to talk to someone about my concerns next week.

Nodes That I Wrote Today That I Like A lot:
I am a rape survivor.
The Dog House
Successories
I also put up a poem and a short story that I wrote last year.

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
PixiesDoolittle
Muslimgauze – Fakir Sind
Nine Inch NailsThe Fragile
Liz PhairExile in Guyville
Sebadoh – Bake Sale

A change of musical pace is good.