Hmm... you know, it's time I remembered enough of a dream to at least write about some of it...

It was dark, like around twilight, but it was in the morning, we had just eaten breakfast. It was a day at Cedar Point. We were getting in line for the Millennium Force, and my proceeded to ask why we weren't going to wait, since we had just eaten. But lines are long, so we went anyways. Oddly, there wasn't a long line, and I was getting nervous. I wanted to wait, but my dad encouraged us onwards, and hodgepodge was there and he took my hand and we kept walking in line.

Up the stairs, the stairs that reminded me of an old, ornate building. The stairs that had no place in any amusement park other than one in a dream. As we reached the top, the few people that were also walking through the line for the ride weren't really in sight. There were nice, red, ornate comfy chairs sitting around, and the track and the train ran through the middle of a fancy room. There were only a few other people waiting to board. We climbed on.

The safety harnesses weren't locking, and because the train has no sides (like the real one), I was freaking out, but someone told me it would lock later. The train started moving, and a tour guide was somehow riding along with us, and mentioning questions and facts as we went through some strange scenery. He then disappeared as we hit the lift, which started to shoot us up the 315-foot hill...

And I remember no more...