I remember when I was out with a group of male friends one night, playing pool, drinking beer, engaging in sexist banter (you know the "man! I'd do her!" stuff"). After a while we calmed down and sat at the table talking about our girlfriends (currents, exes, etc...). Well teh subject of blow-jobs came up, and one guy had never been with a woman who "swallowed". The agreement was that he was indeed "missing out" on the experience. He asked why it was such a big deal. And now I'll let in on the secret...

Those moments right after orgasm, if the woman can just gulp the fuck-yogurt down and keep going, the blow-job feels absolutley amazing, there is a hightened sensitivity, and the continued action throught the entire male orgasm just plain feels better. The continued stimulation will sometimes lengthen the (frequently) brief experience of the male orgasm. Now this may not be the case for all men, but all men present that night seemed to agree on this point. However 4 guys (the 5th hadn't had the luck remember?) can hardly be considered an adequate sample of the male population to say "all men experience x".

Sure we discussed how we've read in articles about the phycological "acceptance" issue and all the psyco-babble surrounding swallowing, we all agreed that any psycological impact (although we all felt that if there is one it's minor and subconscious), doesn't hold a candle to the physical enjoyment factor.