Lemon Stealing Whore is a ridiculous pornographic movie. This isn't one of those videos that's just sort of porn, it's pretty hardcore. Definitely NSFW. That said, here's the link.

The video apparently takes place in a world where lemons are an extremely valuable commodity. The opening scene is really the best part, and I would strongly recommend watching it for its comedic value (You can stop when the chick starts licking the dude's pants, but it's probably nothing you haven't seen before). Now, I'm not going to describe the entire video what the hell, sure I will. It opens on a young couple sitting outside on a bench talking about how much they love lemons, and specifically, the lemon tree in their yard. They express concern about the local population of Lemon Stealing Whores, meanwhile a whore dressed only in red fishnet and black heels is stuffing lemons into her garment. The couple returns their attention to their precious lemon tree and upon seeing the whore, leap into action. The stolen lemons are recovered, and the woman leaves to put them somewhere safe. The accosted whore kneels down, and the man whips out his...Jeez, you know, I might be about done here. Suffice it to say, they fuck. After moving indoors, the man and the lemon whore do all number of naughty things while the woman masturbates in a decidedly uncomfortable looking position.

What's really great about this film is the actors. They are obviously aware of how ridiculous the script is, and the man especially has a hard time keeping a straight face. All in all, it's one of the worst things I've seen. Speaking as someone who enjoyed "The Black Mask," I think it's how bad this film is that makes it so fantastic. This movie is so bad it rivals Tom Green's "Freddy Got Fingered." It really makes you wonder who's out there writing things like this...