I'm in the museum. It's seven stories tall, but the sixth floor is off limits and requires a passcode to get onto. Of course, the passcode for the sixth floor can be found by solving puzzles on the seventh floor. I'm on the ground floor watching the field trip kids swamp the seventh floor trying to figure out the code. My friend wonders why I'm not up there, trying to learn the code myself. I assure him that it's not critical that I be the first to get to the sixth floor, and that I didn't even need the code. I was merely waiting for all of the kids to be gone. I knew that the person responsible for the sixth floor was plotting something, and it was most likely evil, or at least not to be desired. I've had dealings with Aleister Crowley before and am aware of his methods.



I've been molested. It felt like a dream and looked like some freaky scene from a hentai anime. I've written down the whole experience disguised as a story on a stack of crackers. I get back to the house I have to stay at only to be accosted immediately by the mother-figure who is trying to mold me into the daughter that she never had. I keep the crackers out of her awareness, not wanting to go through the scene that would follow their discovery. She takes me to what is to be my room and shows me all the clothing she had bought for me. It's all bad '70's satiny clothes, but mostly for a boy. I frown at the selection and look at her telling her I don't know why on earth she thinks I'd wear any of that. She acts like she doesn't hear me and proceeds to show me the socks she bought, all girlie fold-downs and I tell her if she paid any attention she'd know that my socks cover my calves and I walk out.


I'm flying over the town. I'm invisible so that nobody will know I can fly. I look down and see someone on a bicycle, riding a faint path along the riverside. It looks like some sort of game and I look down, plotting the path of least resistance for the cyclist and am somewhat pleased when the cyclist follows the path I had mapped in my mind. There are still too many people in the museum, so I float around on my back, in the air, with my eyes closed. I have a force shield around me to prevent my running into anything and losing my concentration. When the museum is quiet enough, I fly around it, looking for an entrance to the sixth floor. I find a balcony with an open door and I enter. While I'm snooping around, I'm sensed by a young woman who pins me against a bookcase. I am trying to figure a way out, as she is stronger than I am, when a young man walks by, looking lost. If she keeps me pinned, it will look very suspicious, so she has to release me to help him. As I go, I whisper in her ear, "tell him I said ... thank you." She looks confused, but I know she will relay the message.