It sometimes seems impossible that this feeling could ever last. For I have never been that lucky. But if I could wish for one thing, I would wish for you to always be here with me. For if I had you the sun would always shine and I would never again feel the true force of sadness. I have seen first hand the cruelty and cold-hearted touch of today’s society. I have felt the burn of life’s adversities. And yet here I am every day soaring across heaven with you by my side. There are no words that could fully describe the emotions I feel towards you. The soft “I Love you’s” whispered into the night cannot reach the full depth of how much you mean to me. I personally have never believed in a god but I find my self praying every day, thanking ‘god’ for sending you. Still, my apprehension eats at my soul. I am scared of a life with out time spent with you. I fear the dagger that you may someday thrust into my heart. But most of all, I fear falling in love…

I realize that I cannot stop the feelings that you cause to erupt in my heart. I have tried. But, the Brick wall I have built to protect me has been ripped apart leaving me defenseless. I know that my life will go on with out you, and that I would never stop you if you choose to leave. But please understand that my heart will never forget the nights I have spent in your arms. Time may someday age the emotions that I hold for you, but it will never erase them completely. I have surrendered to my biggest fear; I have fallen in love with you.