Welcome to Everything's Most WantedServer Error (Error Id 9349391)!
An error has occured. It has been logged. Apologies for the inconvenience. If it persists, contact an administrator
|Requesting Sheriff||Outlaw Node||Details of the Crime||GP Reward (if any)|
|mauler||Extremadura||One of the main regions of Spain, the one which produced most of the famous conquistadors.||500|
|Tem42||Kinesin||I'm too lazy. You do it.||50|
|borgo||Al Pacino||C! awaits anybody who does this justice||100|
|wertperch||Janet Reno||She deserves a good biography.||100|
|Clockmaker||Oracle of Apollo at Delphi||The node is terribly subpar, with the first writeup as of the time of writing consisting of about 50% aggressive falsehood by volume. A good writeup that doesn't talk nonsense about unsubstantiated �primordial mythologies� will earn a ching, and I can egg you until I get tired of it.||200|
|schizophasic||Blow it out your ass it's Veruca Salt||Probably chinged because Veruca Salt is better than Everything.||15|
|Posmella||Revolutionary Road||Cover the book and film well, and you'll get an upvote, a C!, and a message of appreciation.||N/A|
|Auspice||Qliphoth||We've got the Tree of Life well-noded, now tell me all about the dark side. Bonus points may be award for separate nodes about the dark aspects of each of the sefira.||500|
|Auduster||John Lilburne||The biggest badass of the British 17th Century... England's Thomas Paine, only with a better moustache. A snotty, opinionated fiercely educated revolutionary who personally made life about as difficult for the Roundheads as anyone could hope. Imprisoned, unimprisoned, imprisoned again... Makes Ben Franklin look like a royalist. The man deserves a decent writeup.||5|
|The Custodian||John Hughes||The man just passed away and deserves recognition.||100|
|e2reneta||John Lasseter||When you steal the mantle of most influential animator from Walt Disney, when they buy your company to get you to save their ailing company, when you've got Hiyao Miyazaki's phone number programmed into your cell, I think you deserve a writeup here.||30|
|randombit||Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act (AEDPA)||I'll upvote and ching a solid writeup. I'll even mail you a postcard, if you want.||N/A|
|Morwen||The Avengers||Why in the hell is there no writeup for the TV series? If you do a good job, you get a C! from me, and can request which original series Doctor Who story I write up next. I do not just want to hear about Emma Peel, you must discuss all the main characters who worked with Steed (including boring old Keel). Try this site for starters: http://theavengers.tv/forever/guide.htm||N/A|
|liveforever||Pueyrredones||I'll award up to 50 GP, depending on quality -- and a ching if it merits it.||50|
|TheDeadGuy||Martha Vickers||Actress who played Carmen in The Big Sleep, I need more information. We'll discuss rewards in a coffee shop later on.||N/A|
|joer||Tallulah Bankhead||Tallu was, as they say, "mad, bad, and dangerous to know", but the existing w/u gives us no idea why. She had an interesting history, both because of her family, and as a performer. Make us proud, and not only will you get 300 GP, but a disc containing all her 'The Big Show' broadcasts still existing. Aside from the kitsch value, it's a great listen into the last gasp of big network radio.||300|
|Heisenberg||Writeups relating to ITALO DISCO!||I'd be happy to send every noder with a good new w/u about Italo Disco a cool mix cd with my favourite (you guessed it) ITALO DISCO!!||N/A|
|ReiToei||Michael Jackson||Could do with a bit of updating. So to speak.|
Rewards? Undying love and C!, and if you are really good, a gift from a friendly god.
|Halspal||Nevil Shute or any of his books||Thoughtful and soulful writeups will earn rare signed first edition copies of Halspal's book Humane Society and his infinite favor. See www.nevilshute.org for the starter kit.||N/A|
|kthejoker||Famous Georges: George Allen (the Redskins owner), George Brett, and/or Gorgeous George (aka George Wagner)||bad writeup - a "John 3:16" sign pointed in your direction|
good writeup - a C! from me and possibly a visit from Morgana the Kissing Bandit
amazing writeup - 50 GP and an autographed picture of the San Diego Chicken
|e2hockey||Los Angeles Kings||Not currently a nodeshell, but easily could be.|
It's a sort of a threat, you see.
bad writeup - A good ol'-fashioned sweater-over-head gooning
good writeup - weblogged to the e2hockey page
amazing writeup - upvotes & C!s from the user group
(Contact Lord Brawl)
|eh2||Stratford Festival||Good writeup - weblogged to the eh2 page|
amazing writeup - upvotes & C!s from the user group
jawdroppingly awesome writeup - A Tim Horton's gift certificate
(Contact Lord Brawl)
- Estelore hauled in Eros rose, sore. and earned a bounty from decoy hunches of 420 GP + a C!
- Rancid_Pickle tracked down Madonna and earned 40 GP from StuartO)))!
- drownzsurf tracked down Jimmy Buffett and earned 25 GP from borgo!
- mjijm tracked down Philosophus Stone and the Sound of Terror! and earned 200 GP from Zephronias!
- Pandeism Fish rounded up The Magdalene Laundries and earned a bounty from Jet-Poop of 200!
- gnarl tracked down Gilroy Garlic Festival and earned 150 GP from Wuukiee!
- Croakery rounded up Vowels as Clear as Church Bells and earned a bounty from decoy hunches of You are given three wishes which shall be made manifest under the condition that you ask for them by acts not words. Drunken haiku for you on Sunday. and 333 GP!
- croakery tracked down Conflict Kitchen and earned 50 GP from gnarl!
- Croakery tracked down Lake Baikal and earned 10 GP from Auduster!
- StuartO))) tracked down Heston Blumenthal and earned 100 GP from Oolong!
- mauler rounded up Chicago White Sox and earned a bounty from avalyn of 50 upvotes and 200 GP!
- drownzsurf wrangled up El Greco and earned 300 GP from mauler!
- Dr.Jimmy tracked down banana hammock and earned 10 GP from Timeshredder!
- BIII rounded up tambourine and earned a bounty from borgo of kudo's!
- davoroy tracked down Leo Tolstoy and earned 400 GP from Glowing Fish!
- Jet-Poop rounded up "I need a writeup about ponies" and earned a bounty from GhettoAardvark of PRETTY SHINY PONIES and 130 GP!
- Redne rounded up Karl Urban and earned a bounty from wordnerd of 25GP!
- futurehog tracked down Forest Stewardship Council and earned 25 GP from Tem42!
- lucychili figured out how to kill that mocking bird outside your window and earned 1 GP and a C! from Heitah!
- TedBronson pitched a perfect game against the San Francisco Giants and was awarded with a C!, upvotes and 200 GP!
- Heitah rustled up Salafi and got his writeup linked and chung!
- Heitah rounded up Toots and the Maytals and was awarded 85 XP!
- kazarelth aped on Jane Goodall and received a veritable bouquet of stuff from Excalibre.
- Heitah covered the facts, Jack, on The Waterboys and earned a C! and 25XP Bonus from TheDeadGuy.
- Heitah (unrelatedly to below, I'd hope) covered The Fat Boys, earning an XP bonus and a couple of C!'s from Jack.
- Heitah covered Hillary Clinton, earning 50 upvotes from avalyn.
- Phyrkrakr covered the Kansas City Royals, earning 50 upvotes from avalyn.
- santo brought justice to Baffin Island, earning praise from eh2.
- cameron101 shot down Claire Chennault and earned 75 XP!
- Rai Tai helped out civilwaractionfigure with his Shakira stalking problems, and was rewarded with a blessing and a C!
- Matthew saved Georges Vézina, earning C!s from e2hockey.
- bane221 roamed the high plains for weeks, and finally tracked down those notorious outlaws, Skin Yard, earning a bounty of a C! and a node audit from nocodeforparanoia!
- PsyMar hits a double: Martin Dihigo and Amos Rusie!
- Chumly Nowak raised 18-Rabbit from the dead and earned a 200XP blessing and a C! for a top notch effort.
- chomps nailed statistical mechanics and received multiple Ching!s and kudos from the E2Science usergroup!
- grayfox shot Caesar Cardini just to watch him die, and for the reward of 200xp and a C!.
- Darksied strung up the Bureau of Indian Affairs and took home a bounty of 75 XP!
- grayfox broke up AT&T, then nibbled away at her core assets, and finally bought her out to earn 100 XP!
- jclast policed pepper spray for 200XP plus Ching!s.
- ShadowSpinner rounded up Women in Love and got a bar of British chocolate from shimmer.!
- Junkill smoked out Reims and got lots of lovin' from the Oui! usergroup plus a postcard of Reims from themanwho!
- Sontra rustled up a World War I Timeline: 1914 writeup of the incredibly awesome variety and scored 300 XP!
- 18thCandidate tracked down Euripides in ridiculously awesome fashion and got 500 XP for his efforts.
- 18thCandidate gave longtime Pittsburgh great Kiki Cuyler the All-Star treatment. Huzzah!
- skybluefusion rocked the house with her writeup on George de Forest Brush. I love it when a plan comes together.
- Bakeroo did justice to the genius of Giulio Douhet and was thusly rewarded with a C!, 200xp, and a sugared lemon wedge wrapped in gold leaf.
- bariau unmasked Prince Philip and received a node audit from avalyn, 30 XP and a C!
- 18thCandidate solved American Crossword, and was blssed with a C! and some undyin' thanks.
- joes3029 has done it again, running in Johanna Spyri, and earned a 100XP and other rewards from Demeter!
- jclast dealt with Abbott H. Thayer in record time, less than 24 hours after the posting of the bounty and received a C! and a 100 XP blessing for his expedience.
- ckinni took on Long Island and produced something more comprehensive than what we had to offer. For this he received a 200 XP blessing, a C!, has been adopted as TheDeadGuy's son and is owed a bloody mary the next time he is on the Long Island Ferry with TheDeadGuy.
- Phyrkrakr lit up notorious spitballer Stan Coveleski. BAM!
- jclast stole six bases in one game - metaphorically speaking - with his take on Eddie Collins.
- osmosis completed an excellent effort in Neo-Nazism enough to please a tough sheriff and earned C!s and an 100 XP blessing.
- donnaidh_sidhe rustled up Royal Canadian Air Farce and earned a shiny new Ching! from RPGeek.
- Bateman tracked down Zampano and earned a postcard from TanisNikana!
- Level 1 stud Badmrspinch gave John Clarkson his due and earned the C! Join us or die. Can you do any less?
- The incomparable Rancid Pickle gave Jake Beckley the business and got a C! and a big wet one from the Bandit.
- Snark drafted a great personalized bio of Chuck Klein and got a 50 XP superblessing for the trouble!
- Ye olde ldom dealt properly with musician Sanseverino and received some recipes and things with sand in 'em.
- That rascally wrinkly took care of that Dr. Lee de Forest radio business and got a whole bunch of dem prizes and such
- dresler found the The Lindbergh Baby and earned 100 XP!
- Lifix rounded up John Moses Browning and scored 200 clams plus a bunch of C!s from the e2armory usergroup.
- joes3029 took down arete in record time, and earned hand-knitted dishcloth or a crocheted cat toy from hapax.
- shimmer did a most delightful job in making sure we know about Frank Perdue... and such passion!
- Sarita captured notorious Federation reprobate Harcourt Fenton Mudd. A grateful Federation bestowed 100Xp and a C!.
- in10se stepped up and brought in o-chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile. For this service, the reward of 200Xp and C! were earned.
- bane221 took out Square One TV and earned a 100XP blessing and C!s.
- joes3029 gunned down 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and earned 106 XP!