user since
Mon Sep 13 1999 at 16:13:10 (24.6 years ago )
last seen
Thu Oct 14 2010 at 22:51:04 (13.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
199 - View randombit's writeups (feed)
level / experience
11 (Literatus) / 6849
C!s spent
225
mission drive within everything
Find luv and/or a sammich (and get a homenode pic).
specialties
Paranoia
motto
Men are stupid, women are evil, food is good
most recent writeup
junk silver
Send private message to randombit

Lately I haven't been around a whole lot for various reasons, so it may take me a while to respond to messages and such.
I am effectively fled-by-apathy, though I occasionally log in to check messages.
I might write something here again. I just need to figure out what.

Unless otherwise marked, everything I've written on this site is under the CC Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.


I solemnly covenant that at least 90% of my writeups shall be factual writeups. For this purpose, I will use liveforever's excellent definitions that a factual writeup is "anything serious, verifiable, factual and solid" and that anything that is in the category of "opinion pieces, GTKY WUs, humour, and other unserious stuff" is not.

Currently, I have 199 writups, of which the following are (to my mind) non-factual: The art of urban scavenging, coffin nail, MD 20/20, coffin varnish, How to order a Happy Meal without embarrassment, hard water, Ornaments of Gold, Mayhem of the Mooninites, How to write portable code, UAC

Thus (199-10)/199 ≈ 95% of my writeups are factual.


10/24/2003, 22:00: EDB beats the living crap out of randombit with a pool cue.

sam512 says Good thinking. A place on the last shuttle off Earth has been reserved just for you.

Webster 1913: My interests are wide and varied, unlike your limited scope of interests.

Noung says You suck ten types of balls! And you ENJOY IT! (Damn right, Noung)

2/28/2005, 23:30:
<randombit> EDB, is that a new homenode pic? Looking hott!
EDB bats its pretty long lashes at randombit.


Best of me:


Todo list:


User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date