Anthony (Tony) Robbins was born on February 29, 1960. Standing at 6'7" he might just be the tallest ten year old on the planet.

Tony is an author, motivational speaker, peak perfomance coach and more recently, a movie star. He conducts live seminars throughout the world where he has people do things like walk on fire and leap from the top of telegraph poles.

He's also coached people like Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana, Bill Clinton and Andre Aggasi as well as NHL and NBL teams and individual sportspeople.

Tony employs his own version of NLP which he has termed Neuro-Assosciative Conditioning, or NAC. It's essentially the same thing.

Tony's seminars include the following:

  • UPW or Unleash the Power Within: A four day seminar, including the firewalk. This is designed to give people a taste of Tony's work, and hopefully convince them to step up for:
  • Date With Destiny: A six day seminar dealing with transforming values, beliefs and relationships.
  • Wealth Mastery: A four day seminar devoted to the mastery of all things financial.
  • Life Mastery: A five day seminar, held on Tony's Fijian resort Namale. This seminar is devoted to creating optimum health and vitality, as well as mastering relationships and finances again. This seminar has guest speakers including General Norman Schwarzkopf, Dr John Gray and Stu Mittleman.
  • Leadership Mastery: Consists of training in the tools and skills that Tony uses and the development of leadership skills.

His audio program, "Personal Power" is the highest-selling personal and professional development system ever. You've probably seen his infomercial for these on television late at night.

His website is http://www.tonyrobbins.com/


In response to metalangel's writeup below, I'll just say that going to one (or more) of Tony's events will either change your life, or it wont. It's been my experience that most people are highly skeptical and negative about anyone or anything like this. It's my hallucination that it might just be because they are scared to admit that there is something missing at the deepest part of their being that aches to be filled. Tony can help you find it, but only if you're willing to search...