You came in late.

All the funny jokes have been told, all the hot topics discussed. All the good wine tasted, and the hors d'oeuvres had.

All the pretty girls have been compared to the moon and the stars have already been promised to them. All the single women have been offered company, and a lot of them accepted.

All the hurt and sorrow and suffering in the world has been expressed. The birth, life, loss, laughter, pain, death, reincarnation, God, devil, fairies, birds, elephants, temples, bindi, wars, sex techniques, relationships, white hair, prostitution, internet, liquor laws, Windows, XPs, Jesus, TV, coffee, weather, New York City and hills have been talked about. Camera techniques shared, fishing discussed, gardening explained. All the wisdom imparted.

You should know this (And this, by the way, is also true for 'life').

But also know that there are still compliments the girls here will blush at. There are still tears waiting to be shed, laughter to be had, beauty to be praised. There are still (we hope) hidden under your fingers, the words that no one here has seen before. There might still be a joke no one here has heard before, still a stone no one turned.

There are still Cookies to be had, hands to be shaken, ideas to juggle, knowledge to share, amazements to be expressed, magic to be mesmerized by.

There are still dances left to be had, moonlights left to bathe in, and night skies to watch.

Welcome to Everything. We were all perhaps waiting for you. Show us what you're capable of ...