I'm finding that my sleeping patterns are horribly repetitive, I woke up at 11:30 again this morning. I was supposed to be at work at 11:00. Ah, screw em. I work at McDonald's, there's not much they can do but give me a write-up. They are not going to ever fire me, because I know everything. Working at McDonald's, this doesn't say much, so I'm not being an arrogant bitch.

I show up at work late and pretend like I thought I was supposed to be there at 12:00. He was there already, and he smiled at me. It was his last day today. We've been working together since March and it's been wonderful, at least until she started working there. I acknowledged him back, and he shouted "Hey, I tried to call you this morning." He never calls me, well not anymore. I suppose I lost that privilege when I stopped being his girlfriend.

I decided to be nice today, so when he asked me to let him borrow my car on his break, I let him. He doesn't have a license. He said he had to get some thing at his house, but he was probably fucking his girlfriend. On my break, I got to do math homework. Nothing like splitting up your shift at McDonald's with some calculus. Well, it's better than eating the food there.

I also got to make cheeseburgers today, which brightened up my day a bit. At least until she showed up. I hate working with them both, it's torturous, but then I realized that I'll never have to do it again. I think she got even uglier than the last time I saw her, if possible. I yelled obscenities about her in the grill area, but I don't think she heard me.

I left work with a smile on my face, wondering if I'll get any action from him tonight. It's been over a week. And he's had this girlfriend for almost two months now...