New meat in the editorial grinder, I cast about for a fitting WU to "lose my cherry" to. I hit upon one particular WU in premarital sex as a sin, which seemed perfect. It was, at heart, nothing but a cut-and-paste job from The Onion, adding little or no substance to the node itself.
As time goes by, I feel certain that I shall ruminate over my editorial philosophy and produce suitably well-reasoned discussions of What-to-nuke, When-to-nuke-it, Why-nuke-it, and How-to-comfort-the-bereaved. For the time being, I believe I shall let my record stand for itself.
- Killed, mercifully
- premarital sex as a sin, by Lost and Found (April 27, 2002)
- Sega DC, by sadat (April 27, 2002)
- Jesus H. Christ, by Iniaes (April 27, 2002)
- What is the difference between butterflies and moths?, by shine-shine (April 29, 2002)
- The Bill of Not Rights, by patientfox (April 29, 2002)
- Editor cooled