I work babysitting children at a movie theater about twenty hours a week, and learn a lot from the regular children that come every weekend. There is a rich group, in which all children above the age of six have a camera phone, ipod, ridiculous amount of candy outfits from Nordstrom’s that they only wear once, and anything else that their heart desires. These children can be great kids, but are all beyond spoiled.

Then there are the other kids, who haven't grown up in nearly the same environment. One such examples is two seven year olds that I get sometimes, always late at night.

On one occasion the girl was dancing provocatively out the window in a mini skirt that mommy dressed her in. When I asked her to find something to do other than give a sex show to the entire mall, she explained that mommy dances like this. I wasn't sure what to say to that, there is no correct answer. I explained that at home she could, but that wasn't what we did in the playroom. Mean while her step brother encouraged her to pull her skirt up more, another guy was about to come over.

Tonight was actually going well, we were playing monopoly and there weren't any obscene conversations...until a boy about ten knocked on the window and waved, I made the mistake of asking the kids if they knew him. They replied by explaining to me how he looked like an ugly pimp, and they may like pimps, but ugly ones aint gonna get nowhere. I'm not sure how the conversation turned, but it did, and the little girl told me that she wanted to have a baby. Her step-brother told her that she was too young, and she replied that was why she could have sex as much as she wanted. He threatened to tell their guardians who had come to the movie (I haven't tried to understand the various dysfunctional family members. The girl asked me to tell him not to tell her, and I was yet again left pondering

What do you do when you are left watching someone's children, and the children have very bad morals and are obviously being messed up. Where is that line between helping and intruding?