Mist

It has been misty most of the day now.

I awoke at around 8.15am. I looked out of my window and saw the mist, it was more like a fog then. It looked like a big blanket surrounding my existence. I took it as a sign and I slept.

I never close my curtains when I sleep
I like to connect with the outside when I wake

The mist was still there. Wrapping its self around my house. Mist at 10am is weird. It was cold also, far colder than it has been the past few weeks. 3C isn't fun to be in.

Cold is wrong
Hot is good

Oh for the sun. The sun is nice. The sun is my friend. This really explains one of my reasons for wanting to move to California.

64 octets from 10.0.0.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=128 time=2.3 ms

I finally got my wireless network card to run under Linux. It only took me two straight days before I found the one thing that I had been missing. I really hate firmware updates that none of the How Tos mention. One day I'll likely node the experience. If anyone has a Linksys Wireless PCMCIA card that they can't get working under linux msg me and I'll try to help you.

Friday 1800 -> Monday 0005 - 8 chings.
Oh yeah

A good weekend as far as e2 went. A silly number of chings. Many of which we're given to me by SharQ - noder apon high. Its nice to see people appretiate my work. I wrote my longest ever node also. It clocked it at just over 2,660 words.

You are my sunshine
my only sunshine

She will be here in less than 65 hours now. I almost can't believe it. I've not seen her since september. Its too long. This time will be too short, not even four whole days. I miss you, I want to see you.

Hi. My name is elem_125
This is my daylog

signing out...