Just layin' in the cut... like bacteria:
This weekend was particularly uneventful. Hung out with Erin every day which was kind of nice for a change. Saw a couple of movies (Gladiator and Love and Basketball). Other than that we just hung out downtown most of the weekend. Relaxing if nothing else, which is exactly what I needed.

I seem to be running a little slow today. Didn't get here until 11:15AM and I haven't done a damn thing other than check my email.

I've decided to go ahead and purchase a motorcycle. I'm looking at either a Suzuki GSX-R 750 or a Honda CBR600F4. I've received mixed reactions from my friends and family on this. Some think its cool, others think I'll end up killing myself. I guess we'll see what happens.

Things to do today:

  • Find good vet to take iguana to
  • More research on which bike to buy
  • Walk home from work

Updates:
Let it be known that none of the above tasks have been accomplished yet. Erin just called me and we had a slight argument about something. However it was so pointless that I cannot even remember what the hell it was about anymore.

It's raining and I wish it would stop. It's that shitty off and on rain that doesn't really prove anything other than the fact that water makes things wet. I wish it would storm, because that's the kind of mood I seem to be in right now.

My roommate's brother is over here staring out the window at the building's across the street. I believe he is going to do a painting of them sometime soon.
eof.