This a group
of Team Fortress Classic
players that strive for their team
to do its best rather than to rack up frag
s. They bring the game
back to what it should be, that being is just a game. These players avoid
doing those annoying
little things to other gamer
s, and insted attempt to aid
their team. Such people make the game a fun and enjoyable environment by helping you hold on to your life
(and armour). These guys put the team
in team fortress
What you can do as a:
An example of the TPF style:
- Scout - Defuse detpacks,recon, flag running
- Sniper - Lay down some cover for your team.
- Soldier - Take down snipers,use your rocket launcher.
- Spy - Destroy enemy sentry guns, recon, clear path to flag
- Demoman - Drop detpacks, set defensive traps, destroy enemy sentries.
- Medic - Heal wounded, cure infections, flag runner
- Heavy Weapons Guy - You're a tank so just kill.
- Engineer - Build sentries, build dispensers, repair armour, repair other sentries
- Pyro - Burn enemies (this will get them running away and low on HP)
- Hunted - Don't be an idiot, wait for your team to clear your path.
: Demoman. Why you ask? Because you don't know what your team need yet, but you can quess they might need help opening
routes. There are two of them, so there is more of a chance that one (if not both) are closed. Make sure to ask where they need support
, after you die
, change your class for team support.
: Let's assume
your team needs a flag runner
. Change to a medic. Medics can regenerate
their own health
as well as others. Not only this, but they are fast
, with the ability to conc jump
across the enemy yard
. This ability makes it easy for medics to clear the hardest part of their task
with one quick motion. Another bonus
is that they can infect opposing force
s, thus making them run away while you capture the key
. Before you capture it, make sure to notify
your team (not the enemy team) that you are capturing the flag soon so that they can seek cover from gas (It is important to note that in Rock2, after a capture, you have 5 seconds to get to a safe zone
or find a protective gas mask
or you will die of nerve gas
getting you a minus frag. Players in the cap zone can not be killed and the flag room is also safe.). If the enemy captures, conc jump into an enemy resuply
a gas mask so that they won't have one.
While you're playing keep in touch with your team so you can heal their wounds and perhaps help their weak points. If you can, travel with another medic and protect the other while you cap. When you get to the capture point
, have the other play hold the door
open by standing under it, after it hits him, it will retract and allow you two to exit early. Have fun and play safe.