Nintendo released a Game Boy Advance version of this classic game in December 2002. The cartridge shares space with the multiplayer adventure The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, a game that will probably receive most of the attention from gamers, but let us not discount this revival of the first Super NES Zelda game.

The game survives transition to the portable realm without the loss of a single element. However, in Nintendo style, several aspects have been tweaked. The largest and most evident addition is that Link now shouts, grunts, and yelps when he swings his sword. Nintendo has taken the voice samples from Link in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and added them to the game (much as the company did with Yoshi's grunts in Super Mario Advance 3). While this may initially seem like a neat addition, it becomes quite tiresome hearing Link shout everytime his swings his sword.

Several other minor elements have been changed. Certain trees no longer spit up rupees, but instead offer up faeries in an effort to remove the classic rupee-loop cheat. The storyline also has a little change: in the beginning of the game Link's uncle no longer says that "Zelda is your... your...", thus eliminating a story element that was never followed up on.

Players who missed out on LttP the first time around should not pass up this portable rendition. Players who have become masters of Hyrule might romping through the game again, but chances are those players will prefer to explore the world of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords which, as I mentioned earlier, is included on the cartridge. The game is available at retail game stores along with the Nintendo Player's Guide for the game.


References:
Playing the game
http://pocket.ign.com/articles/379/379258p1.html