My car is broke down again....I was running an errand for my hubby and on the way the car just died. No power steering, no power brakes. I coasted downhill, finally turned into a small driveway running uphill to slow the car and used the emergency brake to stop. We have spent well over $350.00 in the past month trying to fix this car. So I prayed for an answer. I told my dad about the incident and he said he had two cars that did exactly the same thing. He said it was most likely a bad module in the distributer cap.

Hubby got home from work and I told him I'd laid hands on the car and prayed asking God what was wrong with the car and He answered that it was the module in the distributor cap.

Suuure, he says skeptically, Jim (our mechanic) is going to believe me when I tell him that God told my wife it's the module in the distributer cap.

Jim's a Christian he'll know what you mean!! I encourage.

Oh yea right Lo, Hubby says,
Just like he'll know what you mean when I tell him you say the noise coming out of the back of my car sounds like those dogs barking in that Christmas song. (Jingle Bells I think) You know he's going to just look at me a do that big sigh
(Hubby imitates Jim's big sigh)

~Later on he's phone with Jim wide eyed he hangs up the phone...Jim says that's precisely what the module in the distributor cap does when it goes out!

I'll make a believer out of him yet!

O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
- Psalm 34:8 (KJV)

Devotion